What to do if you are involved in an accident with your motorhome12 de December de 2021
Drainage of grey and black water in motorhomes, caravans and camper vans30 de March de 2022
We tell you some guidelines to have a quiet and safe trip.
- Remember to widen the turning angle a little more than in a normal vehicle.
- Reversing maneuvers must be guided by a second person.
- According to D.G.T. regulations, the maximum speed allowed on freeways and dual carriageways is 100 km/h.
- In case of strong side winds, rain or snow, reduce speed or in extreme conditions, stop in a service area.
- Always park in authorized, illuminated and safe places. Never leave objects in sight, especially on the seats and dashboard.
- Keep the keys of the motorhome safe. Always carry them with you and do not leave them with another person under any circumstances.
- Remember that the vehicle is equipped with an anti-theft security system and that the only way you can be robbed is with its keys.
- The toilet storage tank contains chemical products. Under no circumstances empty its contents in places other than a toilet or other authorized point with the enclosed drawing.
- Use common sense when emptying. Remember that the environment is everyone's heritage.
- Remember that all our motorhomes run on DIESEL fuel.
- The use of the safety belt is mandatory.
- Locate in your motorhome where the fire extinguisher is located. Usually, behind the driver's seat.
Keep in mind that with the movement of the trip, all the belongings inside the cabinets move, attention when opening the doors, especially the high cabinets.